torstai 3. kesäkuuta 2010

Letter from Finland


Summertime!

Tomorrow is Friday June 4th. That means that it is exactly 2 months when you will be arriving to Finland. Time flies, doesn't it! This also means that my blog to you will be active only until end of June. In July I have 3 weeks of my holiday and then one more in the middle of August ending to Flow festival weekend. During July I will travel to Berlin, Prague and Norway. I may see Samia in the latter one.

It will be great to have you here and I am sure that is what many other (Ulla-Maija, Tuulia, Hanna, Erika...) think as well. It must scary but exciting to move all the way up north to the country that is much calmer than Brazil with its wild temper. I am sure that you will like it here and you can always have quick runaways to Baltic countries, Stockholm, Norway or maybe you want to visit smaller towns (Porvoo, Turku, Tampere, Lahti...) in Finland if Helsinki gets boring.

I am at least excited to have you here. I saw last week an advertisement in the train that Brazilian embassy was organizing Portuguese (Br) intensive course in June. I was tempted to enroll but I had only 2 Tuesday evenings free this month when the course was organized so I had to skip it. However I wouldn't have any need for Brazilian either since you have done amazing work with your Finnish courses.

Nice couple Joonas and Saara are moving to Spain (to Las Palmas, exactly!!!) in the beginning of September and they are staying until the end of April/beginning of May 2011 so we were wondering that if you'd need some furniture to borrow before you find your own it could be possible to have some of theirs. We will organize meeting/visit at their place during August if you are interested. Also it seems that Henriikka, whom at least Cassiano have met in BP could be moving to Madrid around August so she could also have some dishes and furnitures to lent.

If there is something I can help you with during June let me know since during July I am traveling etc. so I do not have chances to help then.

Some Finnish summer music from Chisu to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu19IWuIArY and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21d0935Wp7U

Beijos,

Miika

1 kommentti:

  1. =)
    Can't hardly wait to arrive!
    Kiitos for being so nice to us.
    Cassi

    VastaaPoista